February 20, 2008

Snow


Utah is a wonderful place to go and play in the snow, and take break from the desert. I miss the snow but most of all I miss being surrounded by nature in all its majesty and variety. Suburban living while it has its many attractive attributes like access to most anything and usually immediate access, it does have its hardships. I find myself looking hard to find variety in the everyday - it could all blur together except for new amusements be they purchases, movies, dinners. Suburban living could dull the spirit. Although, living closer to nature could turn into the very thing I claim is a condition of suburbia except they would be harder to come by (it might be hard to appreciate the forest when it masses together on your way to and from work). Perhaps it is simply perspective and enjoying where you are at, at the moment without a judgement attached to it.

No comments: